Colors are such an important element when choosing your outfit. They can make you appear calm, decisive or elegant. Take a look at our handy guide of the most common colors and what they mean. Next time you can’t decide what color to choose, consider what they convey and blow everyone away with your outfit!
1. Red: Red is the color of passion and energy. If you’re wearing red, it means you are strong, emotional, confident and seductive. A bright red red dress will definitely catch anyone’s eye!
2. Yellow: If you’re wearing yellow, it means you’re a cheerful and positive, but also a logical and rational person. Yellow is associated with youth, optimism and activeness. You should wear yellow to a job interview because it helps with clear expression and rational thinking.
To make your yellow dress pop even more, add a touch of blue with our beautiful gold and royal blue lether set.
3. Blue: Blue is associated with freshness, peace and loyalty. It is also the most popular favourite color! You should wear blue if you want to appear creative and mysterious. It is also a good color for a job interview, as it conveys wisdom and loyalty.
Choose our carefully crafted bow ties and pins to add some bling to your blue outfit.
4. Green: If you wear a lot of green, it means you are social, environmentally friendly and have a good sence of balance. Green symbolizes mindfulness, nature and fertility. You should wear green if you are hyperactive by nature because it helps with sober thinking and judging.
Green goes well with gold, so choose our champane gold bow tie and pin to go with your green outfit.
5. White: White is the color of purity, cleanliness and innocence. You should wear white if you want to appear honest, clear and precise. It is a neutral color, so it goes well with everything. Choose a white dress for a summer event.
Add our soft rose gold bobby pin set to your white setup for a touch of color.
6. Black: Black means power, elegance and authority. It is a timeless color and a popular fashion choice because it makes people appear optically thinner. Wear a black dress if you want to look your best!
Pair your black dress with our chic rose gold and black bow tie set to add some extra class.
Whatever you choose, make sure you're comfortable. And don't forget to accessorize, a nice dress or suit is only part of the outfit!